Friday, February 24, 2017

Dragon Games Teenage Evil Queen, an Ever After High review

as part of the Dragon Games line, we get Teenage Evil Queen (Raven's mother, as a teenager). I had thought she was an Amazon exclusive, but I'm pretty sure I saw her at walmart recently, so I'm not really sure. review spoiler: she ended up being disappointing.

click for more

The Bottom Line:

The Good: detailed accessories, one-off character

The Bad: needs more paint

The Verdict: I would feel disingenuous recommending Teenage Evil Queen. kids will probably still like her, but as a collector I just feel disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. I've thought since this doll was announced that a different hair color would have been better for her. Just imagine her with blood red hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, exactly! I might have to try my hand at rerooting. I have a bit of a hang-up about modifying dolls because I feel like I'd be "ruining" them, but surely it would be better to have a "ruined" doll that I enjoy than a pristine one I don't like, right?

      Delete