Wednesday, February 1, 2017

collecting changes

as much as I love the direction Mattel is taking with the fashionistas and other playline barbies, I am less than thrilled about what is happening with Monster High and Ever After High. I haven't seen anything out of those doll lines that I like in a while, so I guess I'm going to stop collecting them.

I still have a bunch of backlogged reviews to get through, and I still have quite a few of each in my collection that I love, so you will still see them here on the blog. but if you are looking for commentary or reviews on the reboots, I don't think there will be any here.

of course it's possible that Mattel will surprise me - it has happened before. but the new baby faced monsters and plastic molded pant princesses just are not my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment