Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Walmart shopping report

my local walmart has finally reset. I was excited to see the Made-to-Moves and some of the newer Fashionistas finally. there were also quite a few new Monster High items. I'm not 100% sold on the revamp, but some of the stuff was kind of cute.

first thing I noticed was a new Deuce with the comb-over snakes. he is part of the "Welcome to Monster High" line. pictured below are Deuce, Abbey, and new character Moanica D'Kay. I also saw a Cleo, Frankie, and Clawdeen that I think are a part of this line, but did not get a pic as my phone battery was running out.

on the very bottom shelf was this 4 pack of Frankie, Draculaura, Cleo, and Clawdeen in an icecream shop. unfortunately this set does not have articulated dolls.

if anyone has some of the new faces in the Monster High line, let me know what you think of them. I'm not a huge fan of the "anime eyes" but some of these dolls were pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment