Sunday, March 23, 2014

walmart shopping report

we ended up needing to pick up a few things at walmart, so I checked the doll section with low expectations. this seemed to help, because they actually had some new stuff!

  • Ghouls Alive, including Deuce and Toralei!
  • walmart exclusive Frights Camera Action Operetta
  • Frights Camera Action budget dolls: Draculaura, Cleo, Clawdeen, and Lagoona
  • there were also one each of Viperine and Clawdia (I bought these!)
  • New Scaremester Catrine
  • Ghoul Spirit Venus, Frankie, and Spectra

I'm excited my local walmart is finally catching up to the current releases. unfortunately I guess it doesn't move a lot of product, because we seem to miss entire shipments. the only other store in town that gets the nonbudget dolls charges several dollars more for them and has no price matching or return policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment