Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cleo DeNile's Vanity, review

Cleo's Vanity is one of those things I had remarkable trouble obtaining. I saw it once in Walmart, but I wasn't really sure about buying it at the time (this is before I learned that I need to grab everything I'm even partially interested in before it's gone forever) and when I decided I wanted it and went back, it was gone. Toys'R'Us has been the only place that kept it stocked but I had to wait for a sale to get it back down to a decent price. TRU always has awful prices.

click for more

The Bottom Line:

The Good: ornate, well scaled, tons of accessories

The Bad: lots of small parts, difficult to find

The Verdict: if you like displaying your dolls out of box, or playing with them, Cleo's Vanity is a nice addition to the collection. there are lots of fun little pieces for dioramas or imaginative play.

No comments:

Post a Comment