Tuesday, February 12, 2013

just renewed my BFC membership

membership to the Barbie Fan Club opens for new members tomorrow, so I figured I should go ahead and renew mine now to beat any possible rush there might be. I do feel like they kind of cheaped out on the "free gift" by just making it a recast of last years dress-form in a new color. but it's still better than the keychain the year before.

really the only reason I bothered to renew is to get discounts on the Dolls of the World barbies. like last year, these are the only barbies to interest me so far this year and the prices on them has gotten rather ridiculous. like last year, most of the club exclusive dolls are Silkstones, which I do not collect, so the club discount is really the only thing bringing me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment