Friday, June 22, 2012

oops

sorry for the inconvenience folks.  my entry from earlier today with upcoming Monster High dolls in it got pulled.  at first I thought the blog I linked to (http://www.pixiehollowenchantasies.blogspot.com/) had reported me for not giving enough proper attribution.  but I notice their entry is down too, so I can only assume that Mattel has had everything posted about the new dolls pulled.  does that mean I've hit the big time? ;-)

sorry to be so cavalier about it, but it's kind of exciting to know that I've gotten a peek at some upcoming things that Mattel really didn't want let out.  not  thrilled about getting in trouble over it, but I had no idea at the time that it was not an official preview.  I'll post entries about the doll lines when they come out.

some good news though... Mattel is going to be re-releasing a few of the basic dolls, so I am hoping I will be able to catch up on ones that I previously missed.  I have heard that the first basic Draculaura (the one that comes with her pet Count Fabulous) is shipping again, along with the second wave of basics (aka "School's Out" among fans).  so if you missed some of the earlier dolls, keep your eyes peeled, they should be showing up again soon.

now if only they would re-release the Dawn of the Dance dolls....

No comments:

Post a Comment