Thursday, June 21, 2012

bad blogger

I have neglected this blog of late. sorry about that. I've been in a bit of a collector's slump recently. my region has been pretty dry of late, so I haven't gotten much new recently. I am having to do all of my buying online, which is frustrating. I like to be able to pick out my dolls and have a bit of instant gratification. what can I say, I'm impatient.

I've also developed a fear of opening the Monster High dolls I've already bought. since Mattel has a penchant for re-releasing old dolls with new exclusives, I am afraid of getting stuck with multiples. this also makes me hesitant to buy new things. will there be an exclusive version in a few months? (ask me about the Skull Shores Draculaura I bought...)

I have taken a lot of photos and started writing some reviews, but I haven't been motivated to finish them. the reviews are all waiting on photos, but we're having a heat wave and I find it too hot to sit upstairs long enough to do much editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment