Monday, April 30, 2012

Room to Howl Clawdeen: review

officially this is called the Room to Howl giftset. I call this the Dead Tired Clawdeen set, since she is wearing the pajamas pictured on the back of all the other Dead Tired ghouls' boxes. unfortunately it is looking like I didn't take any pictures of the box. I remember doing it, but I have not been able to find them on my computer. sorry about that. :-(

click for more

The Bottom Line:

The Good: beautiful Clawdeen doll, neat accessories

The Bad: small parts! bunk beds are a little hard on the eyes.

The Verdict: the Room to Howl Clawdeen giftset is a cute set that comes with tons of neat little accessories. if you don't like the bunkbeds and can't justify the price for just a doll, there is now a second wave Dead Tired Clawdeen, with different jammies.

No comments:

Post a Comment